Hunk o’ Junk – Embroidered Patch
The hunkiest piece of junk this side of the Galaxy, the Millennium Falcon…. even if it does need a kickstart most mornings.
Merrow border and iron on backing, embroidered patch
– Garment should be clean and freshly laundered
– Set iron to cotton, 200 degrees C, for 5 minutes.
– Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed
– Place path on garment, embroidery facing up.
– Place cloth or light towel over patch and press firmly for 30 seconds, in a circular motion.
– Turn the garment inside out and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
– Let cool for one minute. If the edge of a patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Approx 6 cm diameter.
Woven, iron on patch.
Instructions are printed on the packaging.